- Product Overview
|ADHESIVE||LINER||FINISH||WEIGHT PER MSI||WIDTH|
WHITE PAINT MASK - AVIATION GRADE
3.5 Mil Matte White Flexible calendered Vinyl
coated with a Clear Removable Pressure Sensitive Adhesive on a blue 78# Silicone Release LIner
- Application: This product is used for masking surfaces to be painted and for die-cut/hand-cut spray mask stencils. It is excellent for car striping and markings. Can be used outside.
- Converting Methods: Computer driven knife, steel rule and thermal die cut
- Face Film: 3.4 ± 0.2 mils matte yellow flexible vinyl
- Liner: R70 clear acrylic removable
- Adhesive: Blue 78# (4.5 ± 0.2 mils) silicone coated one side paper
- Total Product Thickness: 8.5-9.5 mils
- Minimum Application Temperature: + 40° F.
- Service Temperature Range: -20° F. To +220° F.
30 ± 5 oz/in
(180º adhesion from SS, 20 minute room temperature dwell)
- Water Resistance: Excellent
- Solvent Resistance: Good for most petroleum based solvents
- Shelf Life: Two (2) years when stored under conditions of 70°F and 50% relative humidity.