- Product Overview
A Recyclable and Eco-Friendly Static Cling Solution
The only static cling made using renewable resources, Hi-Stat Enviro-Cling is manufactured using a plant-based plasticizer. It is the only sustainable static cling on the market, making it an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional petroleum-based plasticizers. Ideal for window displays, point of purchase decals, seasonal decals, oil change labels, price stickers and vehicle advertising.
|ADHESIVE||LINER||OPACITY||GLOSS LEVEL||INDOOR DURABILITY|
- Description: Catalina Graphic Films’ Mojave Digital Media for Window Graphics are ideal for Eco-Solvent, Solvent, UV-Based, and Latex inkjet printers. These films are also available for Screen Printing, and can be top-coated for improved ink adhesion for printing methods such as Offset, Litho, Flexographic and UV printing.
- Application: Printable static cling film
- Face Film: 7.5 mil Flexible vinyl film with Bio-derived Plasticizer
- Adhesive: None
- Opacity: Clear
- Gloss Level: Double Polished
- Print Methods: Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV, and Latex-based ink jet systems.
- Total Product Thickness: Nominal ± 0.5 mil
- Available Colors: Clear
- Recommended Applications: Window, Indoor, Outdoor
Formulated to meet CPSC CH-P 1001-09
Formulated with non banned phthalate plasticizer
- Dimensional Stability: Less than 8% at 100ºC
Tensile Strength (psi):
Machine Direction: 2300 min.
Transverse Direction: 2200 min.
Machine Direction: 250 min.
Transverse Direction: 250 min.
- Surface Tension: 33 min.
- Gloss: 150 ± 25
- Light Transmission: ~ 90